Sunday, April 14, 2013
A Week With Joe
Joe and I had lots of quality time together this week. The girls left Tuesday morning and by the time I got Joe picked up it was past noon. We got home and he practiced for theatre and we each had some time alone before he went to theatre. On Wednesday he did school and then we went on a bike ride downtown and got ice cream and did a little shopping. I made him pose for pictures... :0) He doesn't understand why I want to take pictures of everything.
Thursday we got up early and went to Epcot for the day with Ms. Amanda and her boys. It was the Flower and Garden Festival and the flowers and topiaries were just beautiful!
Mr. Joel was working in a street show in England so we visited him twice.
On Friday Joe had asked that we have a whole day where we don't go anywhere. I agreed and let him choose some things to do. First off though he did some school. Then we played a game of Life while watching "A Mile in His Shoes." Later we painted and drew and watched, "Cheaper by the Dozen," and finally we spent 2 hours building a Lego house and I think we watched 4 episodes of "Once Upon a Time," while doing that. It was a fun day and I'm glad we got to have that time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just got all caught up on your blog! Great pics, fun times!!
Love the paintings and Legos! We had a ball with the girls in Chicago!
The pictures are cute and all but I would like an update, please. Thanks :)
Post a Comment