Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Christmas Story


 The play, "A Christmas Story," opened last weekend.  It has turned out to be a great show!  The cast has pulled it together so well and the audiences really seem to be enjoying the shows.  They had a show last night and will have 5 more in the next 4 days.  It will be a busy but fun weekend.  I don't have many pictures of the show yet but here are a few from last weekend.



 On Tuesday, Joe got to go with two other cast members and be interviewed for the Smith and Riley radio show.  It will be available as a podcast in the next day or so, I'll post the link here in case anyone wants to listen to it.  It's just a 13 minute conversation about the show.  Joe had a lot of fun and it was a neat experience.



Being a part of a Main Stage show has proven to be a lot of work, pretty stressful, but tons of fun!  I'll be posting more pictures soon!

2 comments:

Steph b said...

Wow, joe!!!

Julie said...

I want to listen to the podcast!