Okay, I am really, really annoyed with blogspot. For some reason I cannot write in between my pictures anymore...ugh!
Anyway, the pictures in the previous post are from Joe's birthday party, Grace's party, and the Powwow.
Wordpress has been much better to me than blogspot ever was. I can add pics where I want and actually ype wherever without having to drag pics around. Also, I am now blogging with Windows Live Writer. I downloaded it for free and it makes writing posts so much faster. Google it, I think you can use it for any blog service...
3 comments:
really? I just did and didn't have a problem with it. How are you guys? I really enjoy your soup recipes!
I joined this Amazon Associates thing and ever since then it has been acting up. I'm thinking I may cancel that.
Wordpress has been much better to me than blogspot ever was. I can add pics where I want and actually ype wherever without having to drag pics around. Also, I am now blogging with Windows Live Writer. I downloaded it for free and it makes writing posts so much faster. Google it, I think you can use it for any blog service...
Post a Comment