Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Nieces and a Nephew!

I have sooo many pictures from our trip to Madeline Island. I don't really know where to start so for now I am starting with pictures of my nieces and my nephew. They are all so fun and unique and I am blessed to have spent the week with them. Above is Ellie who is 15 years old. She is a talented musician, playing the guitar as well as the drums. She did some drumming with the kids and they loved it.
Joe and the little girls. I love this picture--he is such a goofball and just loves his cousins even though this picture doesn't really show that. Joe had such a great time with these little girls and they just adore him. He spent many hours playing with them and when they all had to go to bed early he got to become a big kid and stay up later playing with his sisters and Ellie. How lucky--to be a big kid and a little kid!
Dani is 22 and serving in the Air Force. We haven't gotten to see him in years but he had some time off and joined us for the week. It was great to see him and hear about his life in the military.
Above is Samantha but we all call her Bootsie, a nickname that she has had since she was just a little baby. Bootsie has such a fun imagination and gets lost in her own world. I wish she walked around with a bubble over her head so we could hear her thoughts. She loves animals of all kinds and I bet there are some great adventures happening in that little head! Below is the newest addition--Baby Sophie--just 6 weeks old. Is she adorable or what?? Scroll down for a few more of her. :0)

Melody is Bootsie's younger sister--here she is eating a S'more. We had some special giant marshmallow that made special giant S'mores. I love talking to her. She can be so serious and then come out with the funniest things.
Above we have Corrie (named after Corrie Ten Boom) and she is full of life. I love her silliness. And below, is Kea--she is beautiful on the inside and out. She's a little more serious than her younger sister but is so kind hearted. I loved hanging out with these little girls.

We never did get the perfect group shot but this one isn't too bad.

These girls are probably watching "Paddle to the Sea," for the 200th time. That was the popular kid movie of the week!
I'll leave you with this sweet smile...love this baby!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

I love the one of the cousins watching Paddle to the Sea!

I love all the pictures actually, and I'm happy for Joe that he got to be a big kid and a little kid!

Melissa said...

Great pictures - obviously a great time had by all! Craig's computer at the camp won't let me access your blog - but the office lady's one will, so I'm finally catching up with you.