Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Meme Just for Fun

10 random facts about me:
1.  I am 40.
2.  My favorite day of the week is Monday.
3.  I love ice cream and can't even buy it or I will eat it all the time until it's gone.
4.  I also love dark chocolate but can discipline myself to eat only one piece a day (to fight cancer, you know).
5.  I really love to dress outlandish but hold myself back because of my age.  See #1.
6.  My favorite color of toenail polish is turquoise with glitter in it.
7.  I used to be very shy.
8.  I still am sometimes but just talk myself out of it and pretend that I'm not.
9.  I would like to act in a play someday when I grow up.  I want to play the sassy old grandma or some part like that.
10.  Shrimp gives me the farts.

9 things I do everyday:
1.  Drink coffee or hot tea to get the caffeine flowing through my bloodstream.
2.  Eat a piece of dark chocolate to fight cancer.
3.  Read
4.  Check e-mail and FB and blogs (multiple times).
5.  Referee an argument between my kids.
6.  Read to my kids (almost every day...)
7.  Read my Bible (working on consistency here but I've been consistent 3 days in a row now so it counts)
8.  Pray
9.  Wash dishes.

8 things that annoy me:
1.  Mosquitoes
2.  Repetitive tapping noises
3.  Whining
4.  Bragging
5.  When men talk like children or babies.
6.  When adult actors have to play kids on stage and overact it.
7.  When young girls say that Peeta Mellark is their husband.
8.  When my kids try to talk to me when I'm typing.

7 fears/phobias (not sure I can think of 7)
1.  Sharks in the ocean
2.  Cancer
3.  Something happening to one of my kids.
4.  Being hit by a car in a parking lot.
5.  Being hit by a car while checking my mail.
6.  Being hit by a car anywhere anytime ever again.
7.  Falling

6 songs I'm addicted to:
1.  God's Girl by Jamie Grace
2.  You Lead by Jamie Grace
3.  Show Jesus by Jamie Grace
4.  Anyway by Martina McBride
5.  For Good  from the musical "Wicked"
6.  Pulled from the musical "The Addams Family"

5 things I can't live without:
1.  My relationship with Jesus
2.  Ollie
3.  My kids
4.  Books
5.  My computer and phone  :0)

4 memories I will never forget:
1.  My wedding day
2.  The births of each of my children
3.  The first day I drove into the town I live in now and imagined living here.
4.  Being hit by a car.

3 words I can't go a day without:
1.  I
2.  Love
3.  You

2 things I wish I could do:
1.  Lose 20 pounds and still eat everything I like.
2.  Go on a weekend vacay with friends.

1 person I trust:
Jesus

I'm tagging Julie, AnnMarie, Cindy, Debi, Lisa, and anybody else who still reads this blog and has a blog too.  :0)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Cool! I'll do it, but maybe not until Friday!

Melissa said...

I like this one. I might join in.

ann marie said...

I'll do it too. This was so fun to read. Made me smile. I'm shocked to hear you were shy. I like how you talked yourself out of it.

Lisa Patterson said...

Okay, if you're going to twist my arm about it!!!! :-)

Ingle Nook said...

Love this! :)

Anonymous said...

this was so great and fun-- I forgot to tell you that I bought Jamie Grace and we're all obsessed with her cd. just remembered.