Hannah and I enjoyed a little coffee date yesterday morning and spent the time planning out what we are going to do with the toddler class we've recently started teaching together. We came up with a schedule and an order of how we thought things should go. Get there this morning and had to throw the schedule out the window within the first 15 minutes. :0) We are having such a good time in this class though, it's such a blessing to serve with Hannah. We get to do this every other week for a long while. :0)
Above and below are some posts on Instagram that were so sweet. Above is a collage that Grace made for Hannah and then posted on Instagram. She is so sweet, I love that kid. And, below...Hannah's friend, Tatum posted this note she wrote to Hannah out of the blue. Hannah and Tatum have been friends since they were babies. Hannah and Grace both have some wonderful girls in their lives and they each have multiple "best" friends. I am thankful for each one.
I conquered my fears and went into Bealls (the parking lot I was hit in) and bought some new tennis shoes. These are sort of symbolic for me...surely I'll be noticeable now and won't get hit again. :0)
Joe has taken an interest in playing the piano and was able to pick out the beginning of the song from Hunger Games, "Safe and Sound." Then he wrote it out. I was impressed.
I'm "friends" with lots of Hunger Games obsessed teenyboppers on Instagram. They have been flooding Instagram with Hunger Games pictures so I took some time and flooded Instagram with math pictures. This was one of my favorites.
We finally made cake pops. They were absolutely delicious and mostly easy to make...except for the dipping at the end. I think we needed thinner icing to coat them in. I guess we'll have to try again.
I have a whole new stack of books from the library. I've started at the top and so far I'm enjoying the book although it's a little more "fluff" than I usually read. It's the first in a series of 4. I'm not sure I'll read them all but we'll see. I had an issue with the library this week over a missing DVD. I didn't lose it, I never actually got it but Ollie told me to stop arguing with them and pay the $20. I am considering it a donation to the library and it is in no way an admission of guilt. Hannah had to go in to pay the fine and I requested that she fart on the 20 dollar bill before handing it over. I don't think she did it though.
5 comments:
Oh, I would love to have farted on it for you, you should have let me know! We owe some money, thanks for the idea! Although, we really are guilty, so I guess that wouldn't be nice. I like your new sneakers.
Instagram...that is a new one for me...I'm so far, far, far behind in technology.
Love the pink sneakers!
Fun post! And it reminded me that I have to call the library because they think we have something out that we returned, this happens all the time, and while sometimes I end up finding the item in my car most of the time they find it on the shelf!
i would have farted on the bill if you asked me too... well, i don't know.. i have might have farter's guilt and replaced it with another 20.
i really like your new, pink kicks!!!
This made me LOL...seriously!
Post a Comment