I am back to cooking for my family again and I'm really enjoying it. Nothing like taking 5 months off to get you excited to get back in the kitchen. Tonight we had pancakes and I decided to do it DeLeon Springs Style--make your own. I had visions of setting up a cool table and taking artsy pictures but it all just happened too fast. I did take pics though so I could blog about it. :0)
They were soooo good. We had fresh picked blueberries, bananas, chocolate chips, and peanut butter for toppings. It was a little crazy but fun. We'll definitely have to do it again. Ollie videoed it doing a time lapse thing...the kids decided to get a little silly. If he makes the video and I can post it here I will. I think it will be pretty funny. There might even be some butt slapping in it.
2 comments:
Yummy!!!
Note to self: Do NOT lick computer screen to taste peanut butter pancakes, but make sure T calls when they have make your own pancakes again.
Post a Comment