Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Time Lapse Video of our Pancake Dinner

This is pretty funny....

Click Here

7 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Melissa said...

Cool!

ann marie said...

Aren't you the cutest family that ever existed!? I wanna come and live with you. You are all just too cute and fun. The only thing missing was some Mike's Hard Lemonade. Invite me over next time and I'll bring some. I have to say, my volume isn't working right now so I couldn't hear the music but just watching this was making me laugh out loud. You guys really are fun! I can't show this to the kids or they'll will want to do it!

Cristy said...

Very cool...

Lisa Patterson said...

Your hair looks really good in the video. Did you do henna again?

Grammy said...

that is one of the funniest things I have ever watched.. Dad and I were cracking up.... maybe we can do pancake supper on the deck when yall visit!!

Grammy said...

too funny!