I'm in GA this morning and enjoying some quiet time. Grammy, Pop, and the kids have gone to climb Stone Mountain. I don't think my still recovering leg is up for a big climb so I stayed home. I've spent the last hour or more organizing pictures on my new computer while sort of watching Good Morning America. I love GMA but never watch it at home. I enjoy getting a bit of real news, weather, and then lots of interviews and stuff like that. Today Clint Black sang a song that will most definitely make me cry every time I hear it. It's about a dad in the military and his little girl at home. We're having a great visit so far and staying busy as usual. Saturday we went to the ballfield to watch Pop umpire and then went to cool off at the pool. It isn't just any pool though...it has a Lazy River and a 2 big waterslides. Yesterday we went to church and then Cheryl went with the girls and I to do some shopping and the boys went home with Grammy to hang out and play. Later, Cheryl and I had a GNO...we went out to dinner and then laughed at funny books in Barnes and Noble. Later today, the rest of the family is coming over for a Memorial Day cookout. I also plan to make everyone sit down and watch the video of "Willy Wonka." :0)
I'm reading a great book...Catch Me by Lisa Gardner. I am loving her mysteries. On the drive up I listened to The Walk and half of Miles to Go by Richard Paul Evans. They are the first two books in a 3 book series. I love it and highly recommend it for everyone.
That's all I've got for now...stay tuned for pictures!
1 comment:
Fun! Fun pics too! Do you have the third book with you too (The Road to Grace), it is sooo good BUT the next one doesn't come out until NEXT YEAR!!
Post a Comment