We drove around the city for a while and then stopped for lunch at the legendary Varsity. We all ate burgers, fries, onion rings, and drank frosted oranges. Yummmm!!
We did some more sightseeing but due to the rain we sightsaw in the car. Well, until we saw that the "Hot Doughnuts Now," sign was on at the original Krispy Kreme. We went in and were disappointed to find that there weren't actually any doughnuts being made but that didn't stop us from wearing the cool hats and buying some doughnuts. And laughing.
We had a great day and came home early to make buffalo chicken dip and rest up for our 31 party that evening. My aunt is selling 31 products now (cool bags and organizing stuff) and is planning to come to FL and do a party for me and you are all invited. Well, those of you that are local. It was a fun night and I can't wait to get my new laptop bag! I have a new iPhone app called "Action Movie," and I'm addicted. If you're my friend on FB you've seen some of my videos. You use it to make short videos where you can add missiles and bombs detonating. I used it last night to blow my aunt up while she was doing her presentation. I think I'll try to do a post of all of my videos. They are hilarious.
The kids, Aunt Cici (my sis), and I went to the $1.99 movie today and saw The Lorax. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. It was very cute and made me want to go plant fuzzy trees. I made everyone candy bags and popcorn bags and brought baby water bottles. Yes, I'm cheap. They loved their candy bags though and Brayden ate two bags of the popcorn.
We're having a relaxing evening here at home, waiting for The Middle to come on. Our new favorite show.
No comments:
Post a Comment