Thursday, October 3, 2013
This and That in Pictures
Above is another tubing picture...fun times for these girls. And, below, a bunch of old pictures that I found while looking through old pictures. :0)
All of these old fashioned pictures with the red x through them were from a MOPS fundraiser about 10 years ago. I was out of town on the day you could come and look at your proofs so they had to mail me all of my proofs. They made sure I couldn't use them though by putting a big red x through every face. I still put them all in an album though. :0)
A couple of weeks ago, the girls and I went to a bridal shower. Hannah won one of the games and got to wear this fun outfit for a while.
Above is my latest stack of books. All but one are from favorite authors. It will take me a while but I'm excited to read them ALL! The next few pictures below are from the fundraiser show that the kids were a part of last weekend. They raised $1500 for a new light for the theatre!
Above is a picture of my dad from a wedding he was at last weekend. And, below, a few pictures from Grace's trip to Universal last week with her friend, Anabel.
Above, it's fall in our house when the Charlie Brown guys come out to play. I need to get out the rest of our decorations soon!
I spent a couple of hours at the theatre last night while this group of kids (below) auditioned for the Main Stage show coming up, "A Christmas Story." We should know in a day or two if they got cast! While the moms waited we attempted to sort through the thread for a cross stitch project that the girls and I are going to attempt....sorting through the thread made me want to quit though. Too many colors looked the same to my old eyes. Going to Hobby Lobby today to try to figure out what is what by comparing the colors to the numbers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment