
Amy from
Snapshots of Grace was the official photographer for Joe's birthday. :0) She is an awesome photographer, I LOVE these pictures! Here is Joe above with two of his closest friends. One of his closest friends is missing--Levi. We have soooo many pictures of those four boys who have known each other since birth. Even though Levi moved a year and a half ago I still can't see a picture of these three without missing him.

A few of the girls--there are about 5 or 6 other girls missing from this picture. We have a big group of girls who are all very close.

The birthday boy! This could be the last picture of him with all his baby teeth. He has FOUR loose teeth right now!


This last one has nothing to do with Joe's birthday but I wanted to share it. I just love this picture! All my pretty Fiestaware in one place. We trash picked a new cabinet thingy and the cabinet at the top has glass doors. My Fiestaware looks so pretty in there.
3 comments:
Great pictures from snapshots of grace!!!
great pics. Love me some fiestaware!
oh, did you know they have come out with square fiestaware plates!! CC and I saw them today..
Post a Comment