The kids and I are in GA visiting my family. Right now it's raining--I love a good GA rain. I hope it stops soon though because we have tickets to a minor league baseball game tonight that we are all looking forward to. There is a great $1 movie here and we went today and saw "Marmaduke," what a cute movie!! I loved all the personalities of the dogs. It was great! I think we will be going to see "How to Train Your Dragon" on Wednesday. Gotta take advantage of $1 movies! I think we are headed to the mountains tomorrow--you know what that means...fried pies and boiled peanuts! It's all about the food of course.
There is a reason that I hate to shop--when I shop I find out all the wonderful things that are out there to be had. I seldom have the money to buy all of those wonderful things so I try to not shop much. Well, today I went to visit my sister at work this morning and she works at this cute little gift shop kind of place and they sell Vera Bradley bags and purses. Well, I have a total love affair with Vera Bradley! Unfortunately, it's so expensive! The few VB bags that I have came off of ebay or were given to me. I found the most wonderful bag today. A bag that I NEED, well, maybe not need but really, really want really, really bad! Anyway, I posted about it on Facebook and got lots of encouragement to just buy the purse but I also heard from Kris that she has one very similar that I can have. God is good and always provides our needs but sometimes even provides our wants too.
I'm reading the funniest book right now--"Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." It is pretty much the exact Pride and Prejudice story with zombie attacks thrown in. Two of the main characters, Elizabeth and Jane are amazing warriors against the zombies. If you have read Pride and Prejudice and have a bit of a warped sense of humor--you really should read this. It's a riot!
Well, it's time to go and make tacos!!
1 comment:
Nice background! Hurrah for ShabbyBlogs!
Post a Comment