Honk!, Jr. was such a cute play as you can see from the pictures! Hannah played the British Bullfrog and did great! Grace was a super cute little duckling, Beaky. This was such a good part for her, she was having fun and you could tell. She was great! Joe played the Turkey and also did really well. He was so animated and also had a really big line that he delivered in a perfect little British accent. Unfortunately, since I didn't really know the order of the show and his big line was at the beginning of a scene so I only got half of it on video. I'll post it in a bit.
2 comments:
Very cute pictures. Do they only perform the show once or a couple of times on show weekend? Didn't they used to have a bunch of shows on show weekend? I am signing Julia up for drama here. I hope she enjoys it.
Kirsten, there were two Honk!s and a cabaret. Honk! was double cast so everyone only got their main part once and was ensemble for the other show. This is typical for summer shows. During the year there are four shows (two casts).
That's great about Julia!
Post a Comment