Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Schedule

This is my last summer camp day that I will have all alone. Ollie comes home today and is off for the next week and a half. I am looking forward to some time with him that isn't centered around the kids, haven't had that in a long time. But for today, I will enjoy my day alone (well, my 5 hours alone). I have decided to make a schedule to make sure I make the most of it. Here it is--

9:15 to 10--computer time
10 to 10:15--breakfast
10:15 to noon--read
noon to noon:15--lunch
noon:15 to 1:20--read
1:20 to 1:45--run around the house like a madwoman doing dishes and general pickup so that it looks like I did something more today than lay on the couch and read.

4 comments:

Lisa Patterson said...

LOL!!!!! LOVE IT.

Melissa said...

Hope you stuck to it!

Cristy said...

I kept looking for the "like" button. That sounds like a great day!

Ingle Nook said...

Hysterical! I just hope you ran in circles and shouted.