Monday, December 3, 2012

Light Ups

 We rushed home from Georgia on Friday making record time so that the kids could participate in a local Light Up.  Grace sang "Winter Wonderland," Joe sang a duet with Jake, "Nuttin' for Christmas," and Hannah sang in a trio--they sang, "Every Christmas Carol Ever Sung."  They also were in group dances for some of the other songs.  They first performed with their theatre group before the light up and then later with our church group.  Unfortunately, it was pretty dark and poor lighting and I only have one picture of that...

 Forgot--Joe did a "guitar solo" during "Run, Run Rudolph."






Above is the only picture I have of our church kids singing...and it's actually of me sitting behind them...I got stuck back there when I went to tell them where to stand.  Amanda took a picture of me to make fun of me being a stage mom.  
 Then, Saturday night was another light up.  This one works a little differently and draws a HUGE crowd of people!  The theatre group did three songs this night and Hannah's song was one of them.  The crowd loved it.  I'll get video on here as soon as a friend uploads it to youtube for me.




 I ran to the bathroom right before it started and here is a picture of one side of the crowd.  Lots and lots of people!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Light Up for our local town is one of my favorite days of the year! Love it!

Julie said...

Great pics!!