Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Picture Post!


 Our little town has been hard at work making improvements!  These first two pictures are from the new butterfly garden at the library and the next two are from the new boardwalk down at the lake.  We went on an early morning walk and saw two gators and lots of birds!



 A picture post wouldn't be complete without pictures of my fake 4th and 5th children.  They love playing on the trampoline and around the trampoline and thankfully the weather has been nice the last few times they've been here.  They also clearly love Joe!

 A couple of weekends ago my kids and some other kids from theatre performed at a local Relay for Life event.  Hannah sang "Oh the Things You Can Think" from Seuss along with Madi, Grace sang, "I Know Things Now," from Into the Woods, and "Amazing Mayzie," from Seuss with Madi, and Joe sang, "Giants in the Sky," from Into the Woods.  It was fun and they did great!




 Grace is in a smile contest on FB through her Orthodontics office, if you are on FB please like her picture!
 We got to have a short visit with Aunt Lane and Uncle Barry a couple of weekends ago!  We visited, toured the yard, walked around downtown, and went out for pizza.  It was short but fun to catch up!

 We saw Tom Sawyer at the Orlando Rep last week.  We even got to visit with one of the actors for a few minutes after the show.

 Amanda (aka Director Farts A Lot)...finally got her birthday present!  Some of the kids from theatre and I have been searching for an orange kitten for her since February and finally found a perfect kitty for her.  Meet Princess BooBoo Kitty....


 We took our annual Mother's Day picture at church on Sunday.  I forgot we were doing that so I have no makeup on and we're not all matchy matchy but it's us, and I love it.
 Hannah was looking through old pictures the other day and we found this one...years ago she did the art for the theatre poster.
We had our last day of homeschool PE yesterday and Joe received the National Level award for the Presidential Physical Fitness Test.  I was proud of him, he takes it very seriously!

4 comments:

Julie said...

*like*

Anonymous said...

Love Hannah's dress at the butterfly seat, can't wait to walk on the new boardwalk, grace looks like some beautiful famous person but I can't think who, low the family picture

Anonymous said...

Love not low ;)

oneblessedmamma said...

Very cool about the Presidential Fitness award.