I have been very busy planning, ordering, and prepping curriculum around here. I'm excited and a bit overwhelmed by all that I've chosen for this year. Here's what we're doing--
With all three--
Continuing the Apologia Bible Study "Who Am I?"
Mapping the World by Heart (I'm super excited about this, I'm not sure how it's all going to work but basically we'll take each continent and learn every country and how to map it on a map using the longitude and latitude. At the end of the year, the kids are tested by being given a blank map and drawing and labeling the whole world.)
Hannah--
Florida Virtual School 9th grade Honors English
Florida Virtual School Earth Space Science Honors
My Father's World High School Ancient History and Literature
Algebra 1 taught by me
Logic using The Thinking Toolbox and Fallacy Detective
Wordly Wise 9
possibly a sign language class
Grace--
Florida Virtual School 7th grade Language Arts
Florida Virtual School 7th grade Science
Florida Virtual School Keyboarding
Wordly Wise 7
Saxon Math 8/7
Story of the World Volume 3--Early Modern Times
Joe--
Christian Liberty Press Spelling
Wordly Wise 5
Saxon Math 6/5
Story of the World Volume 1--Creation to Greeks
History Pockets--Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece
God's Design for Life--Human Body and Animal Kingdom
1 comment:
I love a curriculum blog!! Y'all are using some of our favorites.
Post a Comment