Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling Better!

Well, as of this moment the trip is a go. Grace's fever is gone and so far Hannah and Joe are fine. Well, Joe is still coughing but feels well enough to be quite spunky. I have prayed for wisdom and peace of mind about the right decision and as I packed today I continued to pray that if we shouldn't go I would have a clear signal. So, I'm stepping out in faith and going to GA. The worst that can happen is that we get sick there but last I checked there were doctors in GA too. Thank you for your prayers, now you can add safe travel to your prayer list. :0)We just got back from the library getting DVDs for our trip and I browsed the "New" shelf and came home with a new stack of books--just seeing it makes me happy. Now for some time to read...
Hopefully next time you hear from me I'll be posting from GA...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad all is better...have a GREAT trip! :)

Deana said...

Glad to hear the good news!! I hope you have a wonderful trip and we will pray for safe travels!! Bring back some of those "fall" leaves :)

Ingle Nook said...

I've read the Lucky One! Yeah...a book you haven't read yet! Whoo Hoo!

Cristy said...

Have a great trip and come home safe!