- I joined a local gym. I need that commitment (and knowing I'm paying for it every month) to get myself exercising regularly. I've been walking twice a week with Ann Marie and that is great (don't worry Am, I'm not quitting that--you could only be so lucky) and I plan to continue that but two days a week just wasn't cutting it. So, my goal is to get to this gym four times a week for some weight training and cardio. I went tonight and did the Elliptical machine and watched Dr. Phil the whole time. I even added five minutes to my time just so I could see a little more. I found out that once you stop moving the headphones cut off. Smart.
- I'm hoping to drop oh ten or twenty pounds in the next two months. That's realistic, right?
- We are on semi-fall break this week--woohoo!! My niece from Chicago gets here on Wednesday and we plan to have lots of fun. Not sure what all we'll do but I plan to show her a good time!
- Sunday was Geocaching Day and so we went out geocaching for the first time in a few years. We tried for two caches and only found one. I'm sure we found the place for the first one but I don't think it was there. The second one was a microcache in a lightpost. The kids were disappointed because they didn't get to get any little trinkets but we all had fun anyway and it definitely renewed our interest in Geocaching. Enjoy the pics...
Monday, October 11, 2010
Random Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the buttons picture-very creative! Tucker has a million of those little guys; I'm impressed you knew the name!!! I've been thinking of doing geocaching-it's been so long since we did any letterboxing; I miss it! Good luck with the gym!
Love the little pics from H's camera. Great ones of the babes too!
i am trying out the whole gym scene too and really like that elliptical thing as well. i don't really fit into gym culture and all, but it makes for some funny stories - like the time my rubber band broke and i tucked my hair down my shirt, which didn't work for long. i try and go before the kids wake up which has been interesting working out half asleep and pre-coffee if you know what i mean. Gee, i wish we lived down the street from each other. can you imagine us laughing it up at the gym?! keep it up, tiffers! hugs!
Cindy--Mace Windu is actually one of the only ones I know. I know him because he was one of the ones that Joe really, really wanted and took a long time to find.
Elizabeth--thanks, I'll tell Hannah that you like them.
Lisa--I would sooo love to be able to go to the gym with you. I think we'd get an ab workout just laughing. I don't fit into the gym culture either! Good for you for going early, I am not sure when the best time will be for me to go yet. So far I've done late afternoon but I'd rather do mornings. We'll see...
Post a Comment