Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Another One Bites the Dust...
....and another one down, and another one down, another one bites the dust! Hannah and Joe spent all day Monday and all day yesterday sick. The sick where they laid (not sure if that is the proper word) in bed all day watching tv, sleeping, and moaning. I cancelled all school and any other plans and let them all just watch tv all day. I got caught up on lots of things around the house and kind of enjoyed my "break." So, today I was thinking we'd be back to normal and I was looking forward to baking and decorating cookies, doing some school, and going to the library tree lighting this afternoon. About an hour after she woke up Grace all of a sudden started feeling sick. She quickly started running a fever and has now taken to bed and the tv is back on. I feel bad not letting her watch tv just because she is the only one sick. I am letting H and J watch a movie with her but I'm hoping to get them involved in other things after it's over. Things like SCHOOL... I really hate when my kids are sick, I can be a nervous nellie. But, what I do like is being forced to stay home and slow down. I'm feeling calmer and less stressed and enjoying the down time. Hopefully this will be short lived...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Grace!
TJ is down for the count too :-(
Post a Comment