Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Evening Post

I had a great weekend with my family and the show and I have lots and lots of pictures and videos to post but I'm just too tired to do it tonight.  I was going to, that was my plan and I did get Hannah's main song posted but I'm just too wiped out to do anymore tonight.  Tomorrow starts my Christmas vacation and I couldn't be more excited.  I've been on a crazy and fun, but exhausting roller coaster called, "Christmas Neverrest," and I'm ready to get off now.  I have a few things I need to do before we leave on our vacation but nothing too much.  I can wake up in the morning without a to do list running through my head.  I've decided to take a break from Facebook--at least a month.  I've gotten out of control with checking it and getting caught up in other people's drama and I'm tired of letting this stuff take time away from more important pursuits.  So, with a feeling of great freedom I took the Facebook app off of my iPod and checked it one last time on the computer.  I'm starting with a 30 day hiatus that may extend to forever but we'll see.  Well, I'm off to bed for a good night's sleep...peace out!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Will miss you on facebook, glad I know you in real life!

Kirsten said...

That is why I won't sign up on facebook. I am afraid it would really distract me, and I would waste hours and hours. I have come close so many times and then something confirms that I shouldn't. Like your nice post.
Hope you have a wonderful restful vacation!!!
Merry Christmas!!