Friday, December 17, 2010

Some Pictures and Chatter

Here's my new happy place, for the Christmas season at least. The computer isn't always there...but the puzzle is! I finished my first Christmas puzzle of the season and have another one started--barely started but started nonetheless. It's a new one that I just got last week and I love it. Below is a picture of the room from the hallway (it's blurry--sorry!) and I just love it at Christmas. We have a lot of Christmas decorations--really too much for the room but I like it anyway. I love sitting at my puzzle table with all the hustle and bustle around. Also, as you can see, we are fully stocked with toilet paper. Just gives me warm fuzzies. :0)

We've had a really busy couple of weeks--something going on almost every night and an endless to-do list to work through every day. Thankfully, as of Monday most everything will be done--there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Here are some pictures from our visit to Santa's Tree Farm. They have a great little place out there--for a very cheap price you can buy hot dogs and S'mores kits to roast over the fire and they have a "Reindeer Ride" and a maze, hay to play in, and a petting zoo. The moms just chillaxed at a picnic table while our kids played and played and played. They even had a game of hide and seek out in the Christmas trees. It was a nice day and a nice break from being productive.








This weekend is "show weekend," the kids are doing "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." They've done two shows so far and they've been great. I'll have some pictures and video up a little later (I started this post yesterday and needed to finish it). My mom, dad, sis, and nephew are here as well so that makes for an especially fun weekend. We had so much fun last night that no one wants to wake up today. It's almost 9:30 and everybody in the house is still asleep. We have a big day ahead of us--opening presents, visiting, another show, more visiting. Woohoo! I love it! Stay tuned for pictures...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for the pics, I'm going to steal some!