
Gracie celebrated her 10th birthday on Wednesday but the fun began on Tuesday night with her birthday dinner and presents. Per her request, we had cubed steak, mashed potatoes, lima beans, and macaroni and cheese. The picture above is of Joe's card for her, it came with a paper balloon and everything. Pretty snazzy.

She was very excited about her donut maker and her gift card to Dunkin' Donuts--woohoo! I hope she shares. :0)


She and I made donuts for birthday breakfast. I love, love, love this donut maker. After one time of me helping just a little, Grace has mastered the making of donuts and has made them two more times completely alone.

Wednesday afternoon we picked up one of Grace's BFFs, actually her oldest BFF (they've been buddies since they were babies) and we went to the mall to get Grace's ears pierced. She did great and only almost passed out after it was done. She got woozy and had to put her head between her knees for a few minutes. She got over it fast though.

We loved the sequined bunny mask.




After the mall we stopped at Sonic for some frozen treats and then took Abby home, picked up Hannah and Joe and went to theatre. Later at home after dinner we had ice cream sundaes for birthday dessert. I'd say Gracie had a great birthday and she still has a party to look forward to!
3 comments:
What a special day!! I love the bejangley earrings Grace!
Grace and Abby both look so grown up in these pics!
Your earrings are beautiful! Such a special day! Love you,
Grammy
Post a Comment