love it!
i'm so jealous! I want that shirt too, where'd ya get it?
Woo hoo! Good for you!
I already wrote this on facebook but I like it and think it's cute. (And sparkly - just like you!)
You hippie! You are adorable!!!! The little stud perfectly complements your cute nose. Did it hurt? I want deets!!!
You're so much fun!
Who's the rock star now? Love it!!
Good for you! And I love that you got a picture of the guy who did it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
love it!
i'm so jealous! I want that shirt too, where'd ya get it?
Woo hoo! Good for you!
I already wrote this on facebook but I like it and think it's cute. (And sparkly - just like you!)
You hippie! You are adorable!!!! The little stud perfectly complements your cute nose. Did it hurt? I want deets!!!
You're so much fun!
Who's the rock star now? Love it!!
Good for you! And I love that you got a picture of the guy who did it!
Post a Comment