Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Picture Post....

 One reason I am loving having an iPhone is so that I can quickly take pictures of all sorts of things, and so do my kids.  Above we have Reba the Hamster.  I thought it was a really cute picture of the little rodent.  And, below is a picture of my computer screen.  I was on Pinterest the other night and found this.  It totally cracked me up. 

 Grace and I got haircuts last Thursday.  I had about 6 inches cut off although you wouldn't know it if you saw me because long hair in a ponytail looks about the same as longer hair in a ponytail.  My braid will be shorter though.  I NEVER wear my hair down in the summer, way too hot. 
 Friday was my birthday and Julie and Jake took Joe and I out to breakfast.  We tried out the new Bob Evans and the food was really good and the company even better.  I am trying to make more of an effort at being in pictures instead of always behind the camera.  I pretty much never like pictures of myself but I do want to have some of myself so that there will be pictures for a photo board at my funeral someday.  Anyway, here's a blurry pic of Julie and I.  I need to teach Joe how to use my phone camera. 

 Two more of me....my friend Jennifer's (the one who's baby has had and is having brain surgery) son (who passed away) shares a birthday with me.  In memory of Nick she asked for people to "Throne" and take pictures of themselves.  Nick was involved with the local Renaissance Faire and played a character that regularly had to be a seat for Lord Edward.  "Throning," is simply using someone else as a piece of furniture.  Of course I had to make a joke of it and act like I squished poor Joe. 

 Aunt Harriet and Uncle Billy have a new game that is really fun--Sequence.  We played a few games after swimming the other afternoon. 
 A couple more pics of Grace with her new bangs.  :0)

 On Saturday we drove to Sarasota to meet up with some friends.  We visited this aquarium and then later went to the beach.  It was a fun day and a beautiful afternoon to be at the beach.  We were on the Gulf side and the kids really enjoyed the calm water and all of the shells. 




 And, that brings us to today...the kids started theatre camp yesterday.  They are doing "Into the Woods, Jr." one of my favorite shows.  It is an adjustment to have to get up early enough to get ready and get lunches made and all of that stuff but we're doing okay.  The kids had auditions today and they have call backs tomorrow and then the show will be cast and everyone can relax.  They are pretty high strung preparing for auditions and now call backs (all three have call backs tomorrow) and I always look forward to the show being cast and settling into rehearsals.  For this show Hannah wants Cinderella, Grace wants Little Red, and Joe wants Jack.  It pretty much never happens that they all get what they want but we can always hope...  :0)  I will be keeping this cute little guy two days a week.  He had his one month old birthday today.  His middle name is Trouble so his shirt is just perfect for him. 




4 comments:

Julie said...

Fun pics! I've been wanting to go to the beach on the gulf side!

Lisa Patterson said...

for reals... his middle name is Trouble?

Lisa Patterson said...

oh, and I don't fart either.

Ingle Nook said...

Tiff...I want more pics of me for the same reason. I want my funeral video to be good!