Outside my window...I don't know what's going on outside my window because we are at H and B's. Outside their window it is cloudy and windy and thunder-rumbly but no rain yet. Unless you count the "sideways rain" that Jane saw that was really just the sprinkler.
On my mind and in my prayers...a friend who's one year old will be undergoing major brain surgery either tomorrow or Friday. She will be having half of her brain removed. You can read about her story right here, "Joscelyn's Journey" Also, three friends fighting cancer at three different stages.
What we're watching...Ollie and I are watching Season 1 of "Sherlock" and just love it. There are only 3 episodes so not much of a season but a great show. We also just started Season 4 of "Breaking Bad." It will take a while to get the next disc though, everyone in the family has items in our Netflix queue. The kids and I are watching "The Middle." I love that show.
On my iPod...the next show, "Into the Woods," and that's about it. No new music for me.
What I'm reading...just finished another Lisa Gardner book and I have two more on my bedside table. I actually haven't been reading that much, too busy living life and knocking out chores. I have about 8 books from the new used bookstore in town. Everytime I go in there I feel like I should buy something. :0)
What I'm eating...I'm testing out not eating wheat. I have inflammation issues and hoping this helps because I'm trying to take less Advil and anti-inflammatories. I'm also (as always) hoping to lose some weight. I will likely be starting The Maker's Diet again as well. Ugh!
A few plans for the rest of the week...Grace and I are getting our hair cut tomorrow. My hair has gotten really long, a couple of inches past the middle of my back and I'm ready for a change. It will still be long but I'm planning to get a few inches cut off. Grace wants bangs. :0) I'm going to see a play tomorrow night, maybe have my cousin's family for lunch or dinner on Friday, having a birthday and an anniversary, and going to the beach on Saturday to see some of Ollie's friends. Oh and a concert on Sunday night at church. Busy days, busy nights.
Around the house...I have been cleaning a lot. I still need to do the kitchen, FL room, and my bedroom and then the whole house will have been cleaned and decluttered. Of course, by the time I finish, most rooms will need to be cleaned again. I'm trying to keep the kids doing their chores but we've been so busy that it's hit or miss.
I think that's about it....
2 comments:
Read this yesterday, saw you today, commenting tonight, celebrating your birthday tomorrow!
I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Sorry! Happy birthday, belatedly. I hope you had a good day. We love The Middle. It's one of our family favorites.
Post a Comment