Friday, January 25, 2013

Random Pictures from My Phone

This picture has to be one of the funniest awkward photos ever.  This is Landon and Dawson at the science center.  They are both incredibly cute in real life...here, a little weird looking.  I love it and it makes me laugh.

 Joe has been tackling the arduous task of memorizing his multiplication tables.  This is stressful for him and it seems daily I am looking for new ways to make it less stressful for him.  We've worked on the trampoline many days, eaten peanut M and M's, I make silly pictures on my iPhone using the Pixy Me app, do Learning Wrap Ups, flash cards on my phone, watch Schoolhouse Rock videos, and anything else I can think of.  Below are two of the silly pictures I made him.


 I found the above picture of Grace on her new camera.  Wow...she's beautiful and too young to look this beautiful.  I like the picture below where she is still just as beautiful but looks her age--11.

 Love baby butts!  This little guy has his own version of crawling and he spends a lot of time perched like this.

 Joe and I have enjoyed doing Star Wars Mad Libs, he can't resist using farting, pooping, gassy, and so on in most of his stories.  They can be really funny.  Below, a few of the kids in my Sunday school class last week.  They made this really cool design with pattern blocks.

 I think it's funny to get "Director Farts-A-Lot" on Amanda's Tarbucks drinks whenever I get there before her.
I spent last weekend scrapbooking, I have some pics for a big scrapbook post but here is a page from the theatre book I was working on.

No comments: