Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Day in the Life

8:15 am--coffee and the Word and a book about the names of God
 9:15...more coffee and blogging and FB and e-mail
 10:15...breakfast and reading while I eat (part of how I manage to read so much is that I read whenever I can including while I eat breakfast and lunch, unless someone is eating with me and then I choose to be social and not read)
 11:15...spelling test for Joe
 12:15...taking a break from math to read aloud to Joe, I've been trying to get him interested in the Hardy Boys but it looks like I'm going to have to read at least one to him first.
 1:15...math with Grace (and before this, Algebra with Hannah)
 2:15...making dinner to put in the crock pot (this was awesome and the recipe will be in its own post soon)
 3:15...Landon and Dawson have arrived and Joe is building Legos for Landon and Dawson is playing with cars and "bad guys."
 4:15..dropped Joe off at theatre and headed to Dunkin' Donuts for our Monday afternoon donut and coffee
 5:15...playing at the park

 6:15...left the park and stopped at H and B's for water and a silly goose snack and then on to the theatre to drop Dawson off and pick up Grace and Joe and head to soccer!  (Hannah out to dinner with a friend)
 7:15...soccer!  Landon wanted to come and watch Joe play so his momma came and picked him up from soccer once she was done at the theatre.
 8:15....finally home and dinner!
 9:15...time to put my feet up and read some more!

4 comments:

ann marie said...

That dinner looks really good. Please share recipe. Also, Anthony got into the Hardy Boys for a bit. He enjoyed them. He gets bored of everything so of course he got sick of those as well.

Julie said...

I liked all the pics on instagram yesterday, but I liked reading this anyway!

Sonya said...

Ooooo, Insurgent. I did not like the ending. You know that aldkjf;alkdjfoi get together & lkdkasdj dies? That boy is something! Don't want to spoil it all. Hehehehe!

Steph b said...

We miss silly goose snacks and park visits with you guys! And I just remembered I need to make your roasted broccoli...;)