Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy 13th Birthday to Gracie!


 Grace had a wonderful birthday weekend!  I had a surprise party planned for Sunday but since it was...you know...a surprise, I had to make her feel like we were celebrating her birthday up until the surprise party because I didn't want her to feel like we didn't do anything.  So, Anabel spent the night on Friday night and we went to the store and bought the stuff for ice cream sundaes and then ate ice cream sundaes.  On Saturday, Anabel and Grace went to a French restaurant with Harriet and Billy for a birthday lunch and then Saturday night, we had birthday dinner and gifts.  Birthday dinner was creamy herbed pork chops, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli and salad with more ice cream sundaes for dessert.


 Grace got some nice gifts from family and from us, she was very excited about getting a phone!



 New outfit from Grammy and a sweet sister picture below.

 I don't have pictures of her being surprised, all of mine came out blurry, I do have a video though, I don't know how to get it on my blog without putting it on youtube first though.  Anyway, she had a great birthday party with some great friends!

















No comments: