Friday, April 4, 2014
Music Man Pictures
Music Man was a wonderful show! I saw it 5 times and loved it every time, I'll be posting videos later, and I think you should watch them! :0) It was a busy weekend--Hannah and Grace both played Salesman in the first song (that is Hannah below) but in different casts so further down there is another Salesman picture but it's Grace in it instead of Hannah. Hannah also played Alma (one of the gossip girls) for 4 of the shows and ran spotlight for the other two. Grace played Zaneeta (the mayor's daughter) in 4 shows and ensemble in 2 shows. Joe played Winthrop (the lead character's little brother who is shy and has a lisp) in 4 shows and Constable Locke in 2 shows. It was a fun weekend full of great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














































2 comments:
I love the picture of Joe where you can see that he's lisping!!
Fun costumes! Love Hannah's man! Is she spitting in that picture further down? They all look great!!!
Post a Comment