
Here's Joe with some of his fellow teammates after his last game. They had doughnuts and got a Little League dog tag necklace thingy. He loved it and wore it all day. Grace had a good last game and a fun team party. Little Ms. Social felt a little sad saying goodbye to new friends not knowing when or if she'd ever see them again. She gave everyone a hug. I don't think she enjoyed softball itself nearly as much as she enjoyed being on a team. I'll have pictures later when Lisa e-mails me some. Hint, hint...

The baby shower went wonderfully! A big thank you to Julie for making my 15 pounds of taco meat and saving me from some of the stress of the day. Joel and Amanda had a great time, we had a good crowd and I think everyone had a lot of fun. I wish I had more pictures to share but again, I'm waiting on someone else to e-mail some to me. I was pretty lazy about taking my own pictures yesterday which is unusual for me but quite freeing.

And now, you see below what awaits me...mess, mess, mess. This is what happens when we have the crazy weekend that we've had. My whole house resembles this little glimpse of our school area. I am seriously considering taking the week off of school to reclaim my clean and tidy house. We only really had two days anyway. I've been so busy and distracted the last two months and gone so many evenings that my house has literally been maintained by my three children. I have done lots of dishes, cooked lots of meals, and done lots of laundry but I haven't done much if any cleaning other than that. This house needs a good Momma Cleaning. I am also feeling the itch to clean out and get rid of stuff. I recently got some books from a friend and truly have no bookcase space. Even with a floor to ceiling bookcase on one wall of Hannah's room and multiple bookcases in the other rooms of the house. One of the good things about living in a small house is that you really can't keep everything or have that much stuff so with Christmas coming it's time to make way for new stuff. Well, I'm off to get started. I had a long nap late this afternoon so I will probably be burning the midnight oil anyway.
2 comments:
I say put away the school planner and let your cleaning take you over!! Its now or never!! Go Tiff Tiff Go!! And...Sorry it took me so long to email you the pictures. We were decorating the outside of the house! I'm glad ball is over, but I will miss the Mommy Talk time!!
it seems to be a brain thing... tidy first, then able to get on with things! I was gone all last week and things stayed mostly done without me, except there's a lot of laundry including mine... and I get this overwhelming urge to purge my closet!
Post a Comment