Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is the Day...

...that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it (even if it is non-stop busy and it's only 7 am and you are ready for it be over).  

Grace and Joe each have a game today.  Their last games of the season, can I get a big ol' woohoodiddydoodoo (did you notice that I said, "doodoo" haha, good old third grade potty humor kicking in)?  It's been a great season but I'm over it and have been for a few weeks.  So, I will be spending the first half of my day warming a bleacher or two and cheering on my kiddos.  I'll probably be exchanging my phone number and e-mail address with a few people.  Yes, I've done it again--gone and made some new friends.  How could I not though?  I've spent a lot of time with these people!  

After the fun at the ballfield we'll be going out for Grace's team party and then home to cook up about 20 pounds of taco meat and then back out the door for the big shower that I've been planning for months.  I've got a great team of people helping so it's not like this is "my" deal or anything.  I've just been in charge of delegating and then checking to make sure everyone is doing what they said they'd do.  It's sure to be a fun time and I know Amanda and Joel (Hannah's theatre directors) will be blessed!

Tomorrow I crash but not until after church...

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

busy bee!!

Melissa said...

Happy shower-ing!

Ingle Nook said...

Enjoy your day...miss you.

Debbie said...

so much going on!!! BUT, soon you will rest!! right???? right!:)

Julie said...

Just caught up on your whole blog, but I'm just going to comment here. Thanks for all you did for the shower! You must have really apprciated the friend that offered to cook all of the ground beef for you huh? We were going to have Mexican for dinner, but the kids talked me out of it...maybe tomorrow!

I bet I can guess who the ten year old that is reading Twilight is.