Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chocolate Fix

"Chocolate Fix" is a game we got for Christmas and we finally got it out of its box and played it the other night. It was an instant hit with all five of us! It is a logic game and you have to "fill orders" by following clues. It has 4 levels--beginner, advanced, intermediate, and expert with about 40 challenges in all. I think I am the one who likes it best but probably every one of us would say the same thing. And, one of my favorite things about this game is that it is ONE player. Too often around here somebody wants to play a game or something else and needs to have a partner but no one else wants to play. I love something that the kids' can do on their own.

4 comments:

Ingle Nook said...

looks like a fun game. I am commenting b/c of what you said earlier tonight on the phone. See you soon!

Melissa said...

Looks like fun - would love to borrow it when the family tires of it.

Julie said...

I'd like to try that game out too!

Cindy said...

That looks like our kind of game!