
Ollie and the girls went to a Daddy/Daughter campout on Saturday afternoon and I was keeping Landon on Saturday night so I got to spend my evening with two of my favorite little boys. Joe planned out our night and wrote out the schedule as you can see above. We did everything except eat the lemonade ice cubes. They weren't frozen yet when it was time to go to Landon's so we had to go to Chick-fil-a and get Banana Pudding milkshakes (yum!) instead. The drive thru line was super long and I didn't want to get Landon out to go in so I parked right by the door and sent Joe in by himself. He was so cute and did a great job ordering and paying and bringing out the milkshakes.

Landon has 4 dogs--a Basset Hound, a Morkie, and two Great Danes. Joe loves the dogs and was looking forward to hanging out with them. I missed getting a picture of him cuddling with Hula (the Basset Hound) but got a picture of him with both Danes. I originally was sitting in the seat where the brown dog is but I got up and he took advantage and jumped right in my seat. He was being so cute though that I let him have my seat and got my camera. :0) Joe and I watched the movie, "Brother Bear." It was a cute movie, not the best Disney movie but cute nonetheless. After the movie, Joel and Amanda got home and Joe and I went home and went straight to bed. It was a great night and reminded me how much I enjoy spending one on one time with my kids. I don't get that very often but I'm going to work on making it happen more.


And...a few pictures of Landon....

No comments:
Post a Comment