We did a bake sale at a local street party last night--Hannah had to walk around and sell brownies and pass out flyers in her costume for Beauty and the Beast. She's playing Cogsworth, the clock. Joe read his book for a while--he's on the 6th book in the A to Z Mysteries. I can't believe how into reading he is now. I'm thrilled of course. We went to a Powwow for the first part of our day yesterday. It was cold and on and off rainy so I got no pictures of anything Powwowy. I'm hoping Amy did though... The kids favorite parts were the $1 grab bags where they got necklaces and stuff like that and the wolves and wolf puppies. After the Powwow we went to Chick-fil-a for Free Fry Day. You just had to tell them that you wanted to try the new dip and squeeze ketchup and they gave you an order of fries for free. Pretty awesome! We combined those fries with a free large drink (coupon from the calendar) and I bought two packs of nuggets for us to share--dinner! We love this little sugar glider that we're babysitting--here he is eating a green bean in Grace's hand. Ms. Amanda curled Grace's hair and she just loved it. Of course, the rain at the Powwow messed it up but it was fun while it lasted! I finally got the booster seat out of the garage for Landon. It makes it so much easier to do stuff in the kitchen now--I just fill his tray with snacks and he's kept occupied. I changed out the pictures on my little yarn clothesline in the playroom. I did all the Mr. Men pics in honor of Joe. I found all these coloring sheets when I went through all the school stuff. We sorted through all of the kids' clothes on Monday--they had a ton! I had them bring every item of clothing they owned out to the living room, and we got all of the clothes in bins and bags and went through everything. We got rid of over half of their clothes. Yay! This last pic is an action shot of Joe dancing to my new favorite Pandora station--80s top hits. I just love it! The kids can't help but dance.
1 comment:
I love the picture of them on top of the pile of clothes.
Post a Comment