Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Christmas Spectacular




The girls had the opening night of their show tonight.  They did a great job.  Grace was so excited and nervous about her first show.  I have to say that she did really well.  She was having so much fun and you could tell.  I don't think her smile left her face all night.  As I was tucking her in tonight she said, "Can I just scream a little half scream?"  I asked why and she said, "I'm just so excited  I have to let some of it out."  Of course I said yes, who wouldn't say yes to that.  She must have let enough out because she was asleep about 5 minutes later.  Hannah did a wonderful job as well but was a little more reserved.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, to be young again, and be that excited. How cool is that?
G

Elizabeth said...

How sweet!