

Grace absolutely loves to help Ollie with anything he is doing. She is a willing participant in almost anything he asks of her. She was the only brave soul in the house willing to go in the attic to get Christmas stuff out just recently. We are very thankful for Grace. Yesterday, Ollie taught her how to use the air ratchet and she singlehandedly took the running boards off the van. She was very proud of herself and I was very impressed. The passenger side running board was cracked and couldn't bear much weight and Ollie decided that it needed to come off. So that the van didn't look lopsided Ollie (actually Grace) took the other one off as well. Can I just say that the fact that there is no longer a running board on the van hasn't made it to my brain yet. I practically fell out of the van everytime I got out yesterday. Note to self--step down carefully when getting out of the van so as not to go sprawling through the parking lot.
2 comments:
WOW! Way to go GRACE!
Special bonding time with daddy... priceless!
Post a Comment