Monday, December 31, 2007

Some Resolutions I Think I Can Keep

I resolve to:
  • have a Starbucks cup of coffee at least once a week (or until my gift cards run out)
  • maintain my weight--I would hate to have to buy new clothes if I lost weight
  • only run if I'm being chased
  • walk a little more
  • laugh more
  • read more
  • quit skydiving
  • quit bungee jumping and all other extreme sports
  • pray more
  • expect less of myself
  • finish the puzzle on my new card table

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Leisa said...

I am cutting out extreme sports also this year...

Leisa said...

Is cooking and laundry classified as an extreme sport. I definitely think motherhood should be.

Kris said...

Those are perfect! You crack me up.

Michelle said...

I think I'm going to really challenge myself to not take up ANY new sport this year. It just takes too much time away from the family. :o)
I just so self-sacrificial. Lol

Lady G~ said...

LOL! Love your sense of humor!