Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Why I Do It




Scrapbook that is.  These pictures say it for me.  When I see my kids poring over the scrapbooks it makes it worth all the work I put into it.  I also do it because I love it.  It's one of the few things I do that doesn't get undone.  You know--I make lunch and we eat it, I do dishes and we dirty them, I make beds and we get in them, I bathe my kids and they get dirty, and the list goes on.  I spend an evening scrapbooking and so far noone has come behind me and messed them up.  I am way behind right now.  I think I'm in August.  I have the pictures, I just need a few hours (or more).

2 comments:

Randi Sue said...

That's why I like to scrapbook, too. My kids love looking at them and usually want to show anyone who comes over to our house. It can be embarrassing.

Lady G~ said...

Our children enjoy looking at their albums too. Yep, even our Squires. Who would of thunk it?!