Well, it's 10:10 pm and I've managed to get it all done! Well, except for a quiet time. I did have a quiet time on the couch when I took a 30 minute nap this afternoon. :0) I will be getting up early tomorrow for my quiet time, morning is best for me anyway. Then I am not interrupted nor is there any chance of me falling asleep. I had a productive day--I even had company to help me get through some of my tasks. It's always easier to work when you are distracted by good conversation. I have almost made it to the month of December in my scrapbooking backlog of pictures. Our December was so busy it could easily be a scrapbook in itself. I'm having fun but eager to wrap this up. I'm leaving my stuff out which is working well. I can crop and do pages as I get a chance. The girls got in on the scrapbooking fun with all my extra pictures. They had a blast picking out themes for pages. They really did a good job.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Reporting back in...
Well, it's 10:10 pm and I've managed to get it all done! Well, except for a quiet time. I did have a quiet time on the couch when I took a 30 minute nap this afternoon. :0) I will be getting up early tomorrow for my quiet time, morning is best for me anyway. Then I am not interrupted nor is there any chance of me falling asleep. I had a productive day--I even had company to help me get through some of my tasks. It's always easier to work when you are distracted by good conversation. I have almost made it to the month of December in my scrapbooking backlog of pictures. Our December was so busy it could easily be a scrapbook in itself. I'm having fun but eager to wrap this up. I'm leaving my stuff out which is working well. I can crop and do pages as I get a chance. The girls got in on the scrapbooking fun with all my extra pictures. They had a blast picking out themes for pages. They really did a good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you!!
Post a Comment