I don't feel very verbose tonight but want to post something for all my eager readers :0). So, here is the weekend update in list form.
1. Date night Friday night--very short date night due to miscommunication. We used a gift certificate at a local store and then went to Wal-mart for a headlight replacement, then sat by the lake for a little while. Although we didn't do anything wonderful it was great to have some alone time.
2. Caramel Macchiato--yum!
3. Got out the scrapbook stuff and put it away untouched. Big plans to get it back out tonight. Procrastinating.
4. Ollie's aunt and uncle from New Jersey visited us today. We had a big mexican meal and then went to the park to show them some Florida nature and then to the Crocs store.
5. Long Sunday afternoon nap!
6. Lots of games of Guess Who? One game of Life. Can I just say that I am loving the game of Life. Hannah got it for Christmas and it is really fun. A little more complicated than I remember it being but it teaches some good lessons. A college education is helpful, investing is good, gambling is bad, and so on.
7. Updating blog and then I really am going to tackle all those pictures that need to be scrapbooked!
8. Read a great book--the novelization of The Ultimate Gift. I've heard it is a wonderful movie.
Aftgog says so. I enjoyed the novelization but it was short and left me wanting more details. Our library doesn't have the real book and I am too cheap to buy it. Anybody out there own it and willing to loan it to me?
9. Great message in church this morning--more on that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment