Saturday, January 5, 2008

Random Thoughts for a Saturday

My first random thought is what is up with those letters written all squiggly or blurry or backwards or whatever that you have to type in in order to comment on some blogs?  Do evil computers give you wrong ones?  Or maybe if you are bad or intend harm you can't see them?  I just don't get it and sometimes they are truly hard to make out the letters.  They are stupid.  

I have a baby shower that I'm helping with that is due to start in 6 hours.  I am supposed to do the games.  Guess what?  I only have one and I CANNOT get my brain around another one.  You see, you have to have prizes for the games right?  So, you have to do a game that easily ends in ONE person winning the prize.  Maybe I could borrow S's DDR.  Whoever ends with the highest rating wins.  I know this shouldn't be so hard but my brain just won't go there.

Speaking of DDR--(Dance, Dance Revolution)--I tried it yesterday.  Way fun.  I wasn't very good but had fun.  When I am not very good at something I almost immediately start acting silly and want to "mock" it.  So, when I got lost I had the urge to really dance.  You know, the Running Man, the Worm, just a little jive.  Maybe I'm like that girl on High School Musical who likes to "hip hop" except I'm terrible at dancing.  It is fun though.  I think I want this DDR but you have to have a Playstation 2 and somehow I know that ain't happening in my house.

Speaking of High School Musical--the girls got the CDs for Christmas and I LOVE them.  I am so embarassed to say that I am usually the one singing the loudest.  Especially to "Soarin' Flyin' there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach...." and then  "Fabulous."  It's a terrible song about wanting more and more but the tune is so catchy.

My dream is to learn the dance to that last song in High School Musical.  You know--"Together, together, everyone..."

4 comments:

Steph C. said...

You are SUCH a nut! I noticed you getting silly on it instead of REALLY trying! Lol You can come play with Sloan anytime!
The blurred letters are so computer programs that people use to send out spam cannot hack in. Computers cannot read those letters, it takes the human eye.
I know it IS a pain...but security costs us something I suppose.
No comment on ACTUALLY liking HSM songs...we shall have musical culture day in our home and DEMAND that you attend!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oneblessedmamma said...

All that effort and we didn't play a game anyway-WHAT UP WITH THAT?

Tiffany said...

Okay--I feel dumb now about not knowing what those blurred letters are for. It makes total sense now. Duh!

Randi Sue said...

When we went to watch the High School Musical play, after some of the songs, I had to tell Libby, 2, to be quiet. Then I realized she was singing some of the song she had just heard. Then for days, she sang, Soarin' Fwyin'. and Bop to the Top.