As I am approaching the end of this week I am so thankful! I have prayed for peace, for wisdom, for patience and God is answering. We have had a good, productive week. It's been great getting back into normal life. Joe has been happy to go to preschool every day. There have been no stomach aches. School is going well with the girls. We've completed our work everyday and we've done it mostly joyfully.
We are trying to do more walking around here. All of our activities happen less than a mile from our house. It's crazy that we drive everywhere so we are trying to change this. We've walked to pick up Joe 3 days this week and we walked to theatre on Monday and we'll walk tomorrow. The kids have done their share of complaining but they will get used to it. As gas prices continue to rise this is becoming a necessity. Maybe I will finally lose some weight with all this walking.
I've done two puzzles this week. I finished the 1000 piece one last week. I am loving doing puzzles. My brain goes into puzzle mode--I stop thinking about what I should make for dinner (my family doesn't care for this side effect), who I need to call, how I should handle this relationship, I stop worrying about the teenage years, I stop thinking about eating something, it's great! I just think about finding the piece with the blue and green knob and a dip of red on the end. Way fun. I've needed the break from endless thinking.
I haven't gone to Starbucks yet this week...
1 comment:
Wow. I need me some a that!
Post a Comment