I've lost control....
My house is a mess...
There is mold growing in my tub...
Dishes all over the counter from last night...
Haven't finished school...
Scrapbooking stuff spread from a to izzard but still not done!...
Dirty kids...
Laundry dry but not folded...
I actually never had control but sometimes like to feel like I do/did...
Haven't had a quiet time in days because I've struggled with getting my lazy butt up...
Kids watching a movie...
Going to make myself a cup of coffee and have a quiet time first...
Then I am going to: Get busy!!!!
3 comments:
Machiatto my darling, take me away...
I am glad I am not the only one who has those days!! Think of it this way: Tomorrow you can start fresh! and It takes those really yucky days to make us really appreciate the good days. (((hug)))
I'm not at home so I can actually comment today!
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I sometimes think that the only thing that can motivate me to get things done around my house is knowing that someone is coming over.
Post a Comment