Saturday, January 19, 2008
Saturday
We had a busy but good day. First, the girls and I worked a bake sale at Publix for the Warren Acting Company. You can see pictures and a short video at J's blog here. I don't have pictures because the docking station for my camera is on the fritz. It did this before and then started working again thanks to Uncle B. (B--I'll be calling you after church tomorrow to see if you can work your magic again.) So, no pictures from our day. We had a quiet afternoon, I even got a much needed nap! Then we ordered a pizza from Pizzeria Uno and had planned to take it to a nearby lake and have a picnic. We didn't check the weather first though and we were in a serious downpour so we took our picnic to the mall and ate in the food court. Then we walked around the mall for a while and headed home. It was a great night--a little odd (Hannah was embarassed of course) but fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment