Many of us who have entered this blogging world have talked about printing it out someday for our kids to read and wondered if we can even do that. Well, a sweet friend, told me about blurb.com. Guess what you can do on there? Have your blog made into a book! Yes, it's true. I think the lowest price is $12.95 and that is for a 40 page softcover book. That is not a bad price at all. I wonder how many posts that would be?
1 comment:
Wow! Good to know. I guess mine will be pretty expensive by the time each girl gets married...Lol I've toyed with the idea of slowly going through and transferring the posts that are book worth to a seperate blog so that one would be the printable version. Then just adding to that one the posts that I want in...I'll check it out!
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment