Thursday, January 17, 2008

To Do TODAY!

I have so much to do today and I'm having a hard time getting started.  I thought a list might be just the thing I need--even a public list.  Then I can check back in later and report on how well I did.  So--today I need to
  • School the girls
  • Go to the grocery store
  • Take care of two additional children
  • laundry
  • make my bed
  • juice some oranges
  • bake lots of cookies--needs to be done by Saturday morning so I'd like to get started
  • file paperwork
  • clean the bathroom
  • break Grace's pastels in half before art class at 3
  • have some quiet time with my God
  • clean the kitchen
  • a little scrapbooking--doesn't have to be done but this is what I WANT to do!
So--I'm off to do these things.  I'll report back later

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, dear! The Yates' arrived for an unexpected visit. But, I can attest that she still managed to cross off a couple of those things. Enjoyed gabbing with ya!!