A is for age: 36 for one more month!
B is for burger of choice: I love Sonic burgers and Chili's burgers. I like mustard, mayo, ketchup, lettuce, and tomato. Yum!
C is for what kind of car you drive: Mostly a Chevy Conversion Van--this is no mini van! My other car for after hours is a wonderful Honda Accord.
D is for your dog's name: No dog!
E is for essential item you use everyday: the computer! I'm addicted to e-mail and blogging.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Office, It was American Idol while it was on though.
G is for favorite game: any card game, I used to absolutely love spades but now I have no one to play with.
H is for Hometown: Snellville, Georgia
I is for instruments you play: absolutely nothing!
J is for favorite juice: freshly squeezed tangerine juice
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Joe's (just kidding :0))
L is for last restaurant you ate at: McDonald's
M is for your favorite Muppet: Gonzo
N is for Number of Piercing: 4, 2 in each year but only the first holes are still open.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 6--a couple of days with each baby born
P is for people you were with today: my family (it's still morning and I haven't gone anywhere yet)
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: read!!!
R is for biggest regret: not walking with God during my early college years
S is for status: Exhausted! Crazy but fun weekend!
T is for time you woke up today: almost 8
U is for what you consider unique: unique about what?
V is for vegetable you love: artichoke hearts, cooked carrots, green beans
W is for worst habit: eating when I'm stressed
X is for x-rays you've had: my teeth and my feet
Y is for yummy food you ate today: a bowl of great grains pecan cereal
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer
Tag to anyone who wants to play!
1 comment:
Too fun! I like reading these. Have a great day!
Post a Comment