
We wrapped up our show weekend yesterday. The kids did great. I think this was one of my all time favorite shows. I videoed all but the last 10 minutes--battery ran out--and I will be making it into a DVD if anyone wants to watch it that way. It's not that great but you'd get the idea. Next up will be Wizard of Oz in mid July. Mark your calendars--the weekend of July 12. That will be the summer camp show. We have two weeks off and then four weeks of camp. I am thankful for a short break. It will be nice to have no real commitments for a couple of weeks. Thanks to all of you who were able to make it this week. My girls love seeing familiar faces in the audience. And to those of you who couldn't make it--most of you have assured me that it's not because you think I'm fat. I am okay with it. Except for the one who used her absence to tell me I'm fat--thanks shell! :0) You guys are funny and I loved your comments. Thanks for putting up with my really warped-third-grade-potty-humor-sense of humor.Speaking of which--Joe is all about potty humor and knows that potty humor will usually make me laugh so at the show on Saturday night he decided in the middle of one of Charlie's songs that he wanted to make me laugh. So, he said in a stage whisper--"Your butt stinks." And then he said it again and again. It was hard to get him to believe my command to stop when I had to say it through my giggles. Where does this kid get this stuff???
2 comments:
I would LOVE to see it! Though without the last ten minuted...UGH! Can I get first dibs????
We will have to catch the next one. They all looked so cute.
And I do enjoy your humor.
Post a Comment